7 Days a week
10am – 6pm
Please consider the following before visiting Louis Mulcahy Pottery
- Please do not visit us if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or feeling unwell
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the shop.
- Remember to distance yourself at least 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people, including other customers and staff members.
- Please avoid an area if you feel it is too crowded and avoid congregating in the shop with other customers.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissue safely
Sula dtugann tú cuairt orainn anseo I bPotadóireacht na Caolóige tabhair aird le do thoil ar na pointí seo a leanas
- Ná tabhair cuairt orainn le do thoil má tá comharthaí den ghalar Covid-19 ort nó mura bhfuil tú ar fónamh
- Úsáid an díghalrán lámh le do thoil roimh theacht isteach an tsiopa.
- Coimeád ar a laghad 2 mhéadar (6 troithe) siar ó dhaoine eile, custaiméirí eile agus baill foirne san áireamh.
- Má mheasann tú go bhfuil iomarca daoine in áit áirithe sa tsiopa fan siar ón áit sin agus ná cruinnigh le chéile le custaiméirí eile sa tsiopa le do thoil.
- Má tá ort casacht nó sraoth a dhéanamh clúdaigh do bhéal agus do shrón le ciarsúr nó muinchille agus déan an ciarsúr a dhiúscairt go sábhailte le do thoil
Caifé na Caolóige will open at a later date and unfortunately due to Social Distancing Guidelines it will not be possible to open our Pottery Experience this season.
Our online shop remains open and we are shipping orders as usual.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Fáilte go Potadóireacht na Caolóige
This is our headquarters at our studio/workshop at Clogher Beach, West Dingle on the most westerly tip of Europe. Here you can find our full range together with eccentricities, prototypes and other experimental pieces peculiar to the workshop.
From Thursday 2nd July we hope to have our Shop Open Every Day/Siopa Oscailte gach lá
Mon- Sun 10am-6.00pm
Caife remains closed for the moment.
Open 7 days a week, all year
Autumn (September – Mid Sept)
Weekdays 9.00am – 7.00pm
Sat. Sun. 10.00am – 7.00pm
Autumn (Mid Sept – October)
Weekdays 9.00am – 6.00pm
Sat. Sun. 10.00am – 6.00pm
Winter (Nov – Dec)
Weekdays 9.00am – 5.30pm
Sat. Sun. 10.00am – 5.30pm
Cafè (open 7 days all year)
Weekdays 10.30am – 4.30pm
Sat. Sun. 10.30am – 4.30pm
We Mail to all Countries
We can demonstrate samples of our packing technique and give estimates for the cost of transporting pots of any size to any place in the world. We can offer very competitive rates and everything we ship is fully insured.
The Dingle Peninsula
Our staff can point you in the direction of accommodation or food or any other services you require in the vicinity.
The peninsula is unusually rich with archaeological sites set amidst stunningly beautiful scenery. The Irish language still clings to existence here despite the assault of tourism and the modern communication media. There is a palpable air of difference about the area which is rich in traditional music and customs.
Relax with a delicious cappuccino in our Café
You can browse for hours, relax in our cafe, talk to our friendly shop staff and get all the information you may require on our pottery and our shades. You can also find out everything you wish to know about this beautiful and historic area. You may even have a go at throwing a pot yourself